For some households, the Sky satellite dish and Sky HD Digibox were up and running before the removals men had even pulled out of the driveway! For others, the decision to invite Sky channels into their home is certainly one greeted with more of an academic approach. Well, for those people intent on scouring the net for every little morsel of information that could inform their decision, here are a few simple pros and cons of Sky Digital TV.
• The reliability of the Sky brand is certainly one of its most enduring qualities. Sky products and services are noted for their consistent high standards and lasting technologies. In our opinion, well worth the investment!
• A Sky Digibox can offer one of the most comprehensive collections of TV channels available in the UK.
• Extremely customisable viewing systems are the marker of BSkyB. Opt for multiroom Freesat viewing, Sky HD contract movie channels, the full works of science and nature documentary channels – whatever you want!
• Sky are unparalleled when it comes to domestic viewing technology. Extra services like Sky multiroom installation, Sky Magic Eye, Sky HD etc. are certainly great options to have on the table.
• The idea of monthly subscriptions doesn’t sit well with every customer. In response to this, Sky offers Freesat via the same set top box as Sky Digital, meaning that should you decide to opt out of the monthly subscription service, you can still receive Sky Freesat channels for free. The option is always there to pick up the contract if you decide you simply can’t live without Sky One!